Pre Order -Highland Stag Oilcloth Oundle Bag
A stylish tote shoulder bag named after our local picturesque town Oundle. Made from our Highland Stag oilcloth it's a practical handbag that can be held as a shopper or slung over your shoulder with the adjustable shoulder strap. There's a secure zip closure and handy internal pockets. Plenty of space for all your essentials. Four studs are secured to the base of the bag to protect it from the floor. Perhaps consider a matching wallet or purse from the collection?
- Made from matt oilcloth
- Grey with white spot lining
- Two Internal open pockets
- One internal zipped pocket
- Zip closure
- 4 studded feet on base
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Faux leather detailing
- Dimensions: 32cm (base width) x 12.5cm (depth) x 35cm (height). 47cm (top zip width). 19cm handle drop.
- Part of the Highland Stag collection
- All products are made from rolls of fabric with a pattern repeat design. This means the design featured on each item will vary.
- Oilcloth is waterproof and fairly stain resistant but beware of tomato based sauces and products including tomato ketchup, bolognese, curry, red berries and some felt-tip pens as they have been known to cause staining.
- Fading may occur under direct sunlight for extended periods of time since the Oilcloth does not contain a UV inhibitor.
- Oilcloth cleans up well with a warm, soapy sponge then dry it off with a soft cloth or towel.
- Stains should be wiped as soon as possible and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda.
- Do not machine wash.
Return and Refund
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but if you are not you can return an item within 7 days of receipt, as long as it is unused and in its original packaging and you have receipt of purchase.
We will be happy to exchange the item for a replacement or to make a refund. We are not able to refund any postage charges, but we will charge for sending any exchange items by post.
At this stage we are shipping throughout New Zealand and Australia using tracked parcel rates with New Zealand post.
Your shipping is determined on the weight of your order and will be calculated at check out.
You can pick up your order if you live in Christchurch.